By accessing the Post-Punk.com Web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Post-Punk.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software on Post-Punk.com
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated byPost-Punk.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Post-Punk.com are provided “as is.” Post-Punk.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Post-Punk.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its Web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Post-Punk.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Post-Punk.com, even if Post-Punk.com or a Post-Punk.com-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Post-Punk.com could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Post-Punk.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its Web site are accurate, complete or current. Post-Punk.com may make changes to the materials contained on its Web site at any time without notice. Post-Punk.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Post-Punk.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement byPost-Punk.com of the site. Use of any such linked Web site is at the user’s own risk.
Post-Punk.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Post-Punk.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid e-mail address
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Post-Punk.com search results
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed
Please send the written infringement notice via e-mail to [email protected].