Massive Attack have rescheduled their North American leg of their Mezzanine XXI Anniversary tour for September, following their cancellation of dates due to illness.
The first date on the new itinerary tour now begins on Sunday, September 1st in San Diego, California, and closes out with two shows at New York’s Radio City Music Hall on the 26th, and 27th of the month.
European fans have already been treated to the otherworldly guest vocals of Elizabeth Fraser, who appeared on the 1998 LP, most notably with the single “Teardrop”.
Concert setlists have also featured covers of The Cure’s “10:15 Saturday Night”, (which was sampled on the Mezzanine version of the “The Man Next Door”), and Bauhaus’ “Bela Lugosi’s Dead”.
Massive Attack Rescheduled Tour Dates:
- 04-06 Toluca, Mexico – Ceremonia 2019
- 09-01 San Diego, CA – Cal Coast Credit Union Amphitheater
- 09-03 Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium
- 09-04 Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium
- 09-05 Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium
- 09-07 San Francisco, CA – Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- 09-10 Saint Paul, MN – Palace Theatre
- 09-11 Chicago, IL – The Chicago Theatre
- 09-12 Detroit, MI – Masonic Temple
- 09-14 Montreal, Quebec – Bell Centre
- 09-17 Toronto, Ontario – Sony Centre
- 09-20 Philadelphia, PA – Metropolitan Opera House
- 09-21 Boston, MA – Boch Center
- 09-24 Washington, DC – The Anthem
- 09-26 New York, NY – Radio City Music Hall
- 09-27 New York, NY – Radio City Music Hall